I know, it has been a few months since the wedding but I wanted to write a little review on each of the vendors that we used in our wedding. I found other blogs and sites so helpful in my planning process so hopefully I can contribute a little based on my own experience.
Venue/Food/Drinks: Park Tavern
- We really wanted a place to share the sites of Atlanta and show why we love the city. We did it outdoors in the Garden tent area. They have outdoor AC for the summer but we really lucked out that it was cooler (by July standards) and only in the 80s. Any warmer and the AC wouldn’t be enough to keep it cool out there. We had raving reviews from our guests about the food and drinks. Park Tavern wasn’t the cheapest option but they knew what they were doing and everything was taken care of!
Planner: BASH Atlanta
- I actually wanted someone to just coordinate the day of the wedding. Since I already chose most of the vendors and worked out the big contracts, Bailey made sure everything went according to plan. She took my ideas and made them a reality. Our wedding was all that I wanted because of her patience, organization, and creativity.
Flowers: BASH Atlanta
- I also had Bailey put together all of our flowers and flower centerpieces. They were elegant and simple. We even did trials beforehand to make sure we had the right idea for all the flower designs. Having BASH do both the planning and flowers made it a little easier with one less vendor.
Photographer: Jamie Howell
- Jamie takes beautiful pictures. I love all of my wedding photos. I also liked his experience with several multi-cultural weddings. He blended in all day and caught all of the special moments. He is a great photographer and will definitely keep him in mind for any future events!
Videographer: Clark Hilton
- We questioned having a videographer but were very happy we ended up having one. We used the footage to share with guests who were not able to attend. We also shared the film with family that were there and just wanted to re-watch the events. It was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding. I highly recommend a videographer for any wedding.
Transportation: Georgia Trolley Service
- I thought this was a fun idea. Plus, it was the same cost as a 6-8 person limo but could ~30 people. That was a deal. Everyone really liked the trolley idea and it was comfortable to ride around. We were even able to bring food and drinks onboard.
- We had a mixture of desserts at our wedding. Sarandipity Sweets baked our cake pops. We had 5 different flavors and they were all amazing! Our guests loved these. Rhodes Bakery made our “cutting” cake. It was a pound cake with chocolate buttercream. Finally our friend Laura baked our 4 favorite miniature desserts. Delicious!
Music: Complete Music
- This was a DJ company that we found at a wedding show. I actually got a deal with them from attending the bridal show (another tip for other brides). Our DJ was good and kept our guests entertained. They didn’t have some of the songs that we wanted for our dances but were able to accommodate them if we brought a CD so it worked out.