It was a wonderful surprise to see that Journey Around the Globe nominated me for the Shine-on Award! Thank you so much!! Through your blog I am able to see and hear about your travels in places that I dream of everyday.Here are the rules come with the acceptance of the this Award: You must thank the person who has given you the award. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. Link the person who has nominated you for the award. 7 things about yourself :
- I was born in the Philippines and hope to one day take Eric there to meet my extended family and to see the places my family is from.
- I LOVE ice cream! Like to the point where I need some every day, even in the freezing cold. I’ve started to eat more frozen yogurt to make my habit a little healthier
- I have a hard time sitting still. Even when I’m on vacation, I need to be moving around exploring and trying new things. I must learn to relax every now and then.
- I enjoy trying new foods; the “weirder” the better!
- I’m afraid of heights but I’m slowly trying to overcome this fear. Maybe I should try skydiving to just take care of that problem.
- I lived abroad in Italy back in 2005.
- I like challenges and pushing myself to new limits. Sometimes, you can really amaze yourself with what you are capable of doing.