During a recent trip to whole foods, I saw a special for wild-caught pacific halibut. I’ve been trying to really focus on purchasing sustainable fish (reasonably priced). Luckily, this type of fish met that requirement. Halibut has a nice white color and tends to have a creamy, light flavor. I have a lot of rosemary growing outside so I’m trying to incorporate it in a lot of our meals.
- Halibut fillet
- 3-4 inch sprig of rosemary
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Spray foil on baking sheet with non stick spray
- Salt and pepper the fillet
- Place fillet on top of 1/2tbsp of butter
- Sprinkle rosemary and add 1/2 tbsp of butter on top
- Wrap foil and around and pinch all the sides close
- Bake for 10-12 minutes
I will definitely make this again, especially because it took very little time to prep and bake!