I still cannot believe it is already October. While cool fall nights have finally arrived, it still feels a little like summer during the day. I still have a hard time adjusting to mid-80s temperatures in October but I guess that is just something that comes with living in the south.
I LOVE to travel! To me, traveling gives me the opportunity to explore, learn, and de-stress! Luckily, I was able to spend a lot of the summer exploring new things, traveling to see both new and familiar areas, catching up with friends, and, of course, enjoying time with Eric. 🙂 So, to recap my summer:
- I visited Colorado for the first time.
- Drove up to Helen, GA for the day
- Spent a few days at Baltimore Inner Harbor. (2 trips) One for work and one for my friend’s wedding.
- Went to the Dominican Republic (for the first time) to be part of my friend’s wedding and to have some relaxing time with Eric
- Went on a road trip covering 2,423 Ga->MD->NJ->PA->OH->MI->IN
- Explored Chapel Hill, NC
- Visited Ohio to celebrate friends getting married
- Celebrated my brother’s 21st birthday in Austin, TX
All in all it was a great summer. I am now looking forward to our exciting round of fall trips. Hopefully the next couple of months will bring great experiences just like that past few months!