We got some ribs from our meat csa so we decided to pull out the slow cooker and make BBQ ribs. The slowcooker has been a dinner saver for our busy weeks. Really, if we didn’t have the slow cooker, I’m pretty sure our dinners would be ramen or pbj sandwiches. Another thing I love about our slow cooker is that it is a black and ceramic so its dishwasher safe and it there isn’t noticeable staining from sauces.
- 3lbs Pork ribs
- 1/2 Onion (could do a whole onion but I’m just not a huge onion fan)
- Cajun seasoning
- Your choice BBQ sauce
- We cut the ribs to better fit in the slow cooker
- Chop the onion and place in the bottom of the slow cooker
- Rub the ribs all over with the seasoning and place in the slow cooker
- Add a bottle of your choice bbq sauce
- We let it cook for 8hrs
- (I added some hot sauce to my meal for an extra something)
We bought some corn from the farmers market and had a nice BBQ dinner.